Top Posts & Pages
- An Honest Poem (3 is what it was)...
- WordPress Recently Added an Email List Signup Widget
- Is Lady Gaga Saved?
- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SjMfrCLlprg We Wer…
- What to Get a Nerd for Christmas -- The Comic Book Story of Video Games
- We'll never be famous!!!
- The Ghost of Patti Smith and Heather Locklear
- An inside joke...
- i miss you Bijou
- How Schizophrenia Actually Works ( A 1-Act Film...)
Tag Archives: haiku
Americans Always stressed out Growing waist lines… Americans Full of anxiety Mental Illness Americans Always wanting more Hoarder syndrome Americans Too immature for porn High divorce rates… How Successful People Grow: 15 Ways to Get Ahead in Life
Walking distance Buddhist temple As the crow flies Eleven miles… … Bruised heel Swollen foot Shattered testicles Calloused from within.. … Spirit of the law Ignore the text 5-7-5 Is just a test… … … Continue reading
To master the art And welcome on the selfie To be the artist
If only God would Provide me that blue Check Mark I then could die now Dedicated to all the blue check marked twitter users. I’m so fucking jealous!
Gallant steps across Mighty the footprints echo Ghosts between the halls
She breaths down my neck Like a cool gentle night breeze A wave of comfort
She ate a salad and complained it was cold so i told her to buy a hamburger… now she cries silently in to my armpit