Top Posts & Pages
- Is Lady Gaga Saved?
- What Happened Last Night?
- I coulda been a contender, instead it was you, so…
- Killing Jesus (The film)
- How Schizophrenia Actually Works ( A 1-Act Film...)
- An inside joke...
- An Honest Poem (3 is what it was)...
- i miss you Bijou
- Bone: The Complete Cartoon Epic in One Volume (Comic, 2004)
- The Sandman: The Dream Hunters (comic, 1999)
Category Archives: Fine Arts
Jay was an older man, by my guess in his mid-60s. He was animated and fresh, bound with the youthful curiosity of a student just now discovering the world. I hadn’t come to the Toledo Museum of Art looking for … Continue reading
The reeds sculpture can be found in the middle of the Main Library in downtown Toledo, Ohio. Carved out of red stained glass, the work is located inconspicuously under a small patch of an upper floor that holds a dining … Continue reading
I was recently at the Toledo Art Museum with my always willing mother when we encountered this artifact. We stared at it for a few moments–what my mom was thinking I’ll never know–when it struck me. I exclaimed out loud … Continue reading