Top Posts & Pages
- Is Lady Gaga Saved?
- What Happened Last Night?
- I coulda been a contender, instead it was you, so…
- Killing Jesus (The film)
- How Schizophrenia Actually Works ( A 1-Act Film...)
- An inside joke...
- An Honest Poem (3 is what it was)...
- i miss you Bijou
- Bone: The Complete Cartoon Epic in One Volume (Comic, 2004)
- The Sandman: The Dream Hunters (comic, 1999)
Category Archives: Feminism
I hate to be the one to write this, because I hate to be the one bashing mainstream white feminism, and yet the reality of just having spent 6 months working for both the Hillary Rodham Clinton campaign while … Continue reading
Do they go in the hearts of men? Or the minds of people? I like the phrase “hearts of men.” It’s kind of a nod to the past and a tip of the hat to the tradition of short … Continue reading
Originally posted on Flawed Masterpieces:
Change is hard. It’s really fucking hard. It’s hard enough to change one’s self. It can be near impossible to change another person. I considered this when planning this essay. And I’ve decided that I’ll…
David Lynch may well be the defining voice ofthe last generation’s filmmakers, which is a scary thought because he has a backhanded appreciation of what we would consider White America. I honestly think he’s a genius, one of the few … Continue reading