from a poet to a poet

Just be my muse for a day

And maybe this will stay

That fleeting heart beat

That skips when you’re around

And yet so far away

Advertisements

About Michael Medlen

My name is Michael and during my free time I avoid having a day job. Strangely enough, this gives me the freedom to run this blog. I write just about anything that can be considered art. I also occasionally post articles that may or may not be relevant to the theme of this site. You’ve been warned.
This entry was posted in Poetry, Uncategorized and tagged , . Bookmark the permalink.

12 Responses to from a poet to a poet

1. yassy says:

This is so beautiful, Michael. I feel like reading it again and again.

2. Mmm. She says love is a hell you can’t bear but this one is worth keeping.

Liked by 1 person

3. yassy says:

Love is not hell. How can it be hell. Love is heaven. You must correct her or rather convince her.

4. Is she convinced yet because this might be the best I’ve got? Of course, tomorrow always brings more surprises.

Liked by 1 person

5. yassy says:

She would never say no to this , Michael. Take heart, dear poet. You can’t give up so easily. Not on love, anyway.

6. Silly gravatar. You’re such a tease. But maybe just once, We’ll have this forever to please. xx xx

Liked by 1 person

7. yassy says:

Why is there no picture , Michael. Let me tease you into the gravatar.

8. I’ll send you one just for today. But please be kind and stare in my eyes for a little while longer. If we ever happen to share emails I’ll send you the prettiest one I can find. But I’ll save that for a day when I’m not reading your work.

Liked by 1 person

9. BTW, I hope we can share info in a way that isn’t shown to the whole word in a comment section. You’ll have to really tease me into this gravatar thing.

10. yassy says:

But you used to have a picture here , no? Why did you go blank ? Of course I will give you my mail.

11. Awesome. I’ll tell you what. I’ll send you my email address first because I already have most of my info posted on youtube. You can videos of me selling stuff ebay there.

Mine is medlenink@gmail.com